Coulwood 501 (3)(c)
Friends of Coulwood on Facebook
You don't need a facebook account to follow the Coulwood Community on Facebook. You can look at all the posts. You only have to be a faceook member to post on the page. Please click the link above and follow our neighborhood.
Coulwood is on Nextdoor.com
over 324 our neighbors have joined.
safe and secure
Help support the Coulwood Community.
Join the Neighborhood Watch!!!!
Keep Coulwood safe.
Coulwood Community 2nd Annual Spaghetti Dinner!
The Coulwood Community Council will be hosting its 2nd AnnualAll-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti Dinner on Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 4:00 pm until 8:00pm at the Mission City Church formerly Chapman Memorial Baptist Church. Last year was an incredible success, so we hope that you will join us once again as we do our part to continue to make the Coulwood Community a desirable place to live within the Charlotte area. The proceeds of this dinner will be used for maintenance and improvements of the Coulwood Community facilities and amenities. Right now, we are asking for the communities help to make this event a success in a number of areas. The ways you can get involved are:
- Purchase or Sell 10 Spaghetti Dinner tickets. The cost of the ticket will be $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children under 6. Contact Tracy Lynn at 704-361-8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Consider buying tickets for your own family’s meal or to give to others who may appreciate it. All money or unsold tickets will be due back to the Coulwood Community Council no later than Sunday, October 29, 2016.
- Sponsorship. We are looking for 5 companies or individuals to sponsor our Spaghetti dinner to offset some of the costs. The cost of a sponsorship is $150.00. In return, we will gladly display signage (provided by the company) at the dinner, make formal announcements during the evening, and thank our sponsors on the Coulwood Community website. If you own a company or know someone that does, and may be interested in helping the Coulwood Community Council continue to provide services to the community and our neighbors that foster inclusivity and engagement, please have them contact Tracy Lynn at 704-361-8115 or email@example.com.
- **NEW**Donate to the silent auction. Ask your employer, your favorite restaurant, your favorite retail store, where you service your car, a beauty salon, your professional friends, to donate gift certificates for products or services they offer for a tax deductible donation for a raffle. Most stores/businesses are anxious to give to advertise their company. Donate your time and just ask them or you yourself can donate.
- Create a Street Basket!! Become a street captain, select a theme, and ask neighbors to donate items or $$ to create a box/basket of goodies everyone will be fighting to win!!
- Donate a “like new” recycled item from your home!! Take a look around for an item that is in great shape that someone else may need or want.
- Donate your time and/or talent. Make a crafty homemade item, something good to eat, or a service.
Contact Sandie Wyllie at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wanda Adkisson at email@example.com for more information, additional suggestions, or to provide an item.
- Advertise. Please help to get the word out about the Spaghetti Dinner and Silent Auction to as many people as possible. This could be your family, friends, co-workers or business acquaintances. We will have flyers that you can share with others or display in communal areas, and we encourage you to share our posts on Facebook and NextDoor.com on your personal pages.
- Volunteer. We will need a team of people to help in a variety of ways to make the event run smoothly. Potential volunteer activities include: Collecting tickets & money at the door, cooking, helping to serve, baking desserts to sell, or clean up. Please contact Tracy Lynn at 704-361-8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is imperative that we do all we can to support this dinner to help ensure the continued availability of the community amenities that we all enjoy and make our neighborhood a better place to live. Please consider how the small investment of your time or money can make a significant impact on the community. We look forward to seeing you there.
The Coulwood Community Council Board
Reminder: Coulwood Community Council Board Meetings are held on the second Monday of every month at 7pm at the Clubhouse! All Coulwood residents are invited to come share ideas on how to keep our community great and growing!
Finally you can pay membership fees or pay for donations online with a credit card or PayPal account. Use the link below and PAY ONLINE!!
Membership Application form
Membership Information for 2016
If you choose to by by credit card you will still need to fill out the Coulwood Council Membership application and mail the application into the Council. Please make sure you put your receipt number on your application. We have to have the signed application before we can create your membership cards.
Membership applications and 2016 pricing can be found on our Membership page On this page you can download the Application form and pay your 2016 fees.
Coulwood Community Council's Wish
We truly appreciate the
support of our local business community.
Click here to learn more about these local
Join Our Mailing List